Online Center for
The Online Center for Pragmatic Buddhism provides a welcoming and supportive community to guide those on their personal journey.
On the path to liberation, there can be no substitute for community support for individual reflection on the Buddha’s teachings.
Upcoming Online Events
- Multiple DatesWed, Jun 07** see "Details" for meeting room access **
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 08** see "Details" for meeting room access **
- Multiple DatesSun, Jun 11see "Details" for meditation room access
- Multiple DatesSun, Jul 02** see "Details" for meeting room access **
- Multiple DatesTue, Jul 04** see "Details" for meeting room access **
Center for Pragmatic Buddhism
Are you looking for a community
that relates the Buddha's ancient wisdom to your daily life?
Would you want it to be both 'secular' and 'spiritual'
and open to contemporary scientific insights including:
physics, neurology, and evolutionary & positive psychology?
The Center for Pragmatic Buddhism focuses on a non-dogmatic,
practical application of the Buddha's core message.
We are open to insights from all Buddhist traditions
as well as from the human development movement.
Pragmatic Buddhism is mindfulness
made meaningful for today’s world.
When interpreted through the lens of pragmatic philosophy,
the philosophy of the Buddha, Siddartha Gotama,
is a relevant recipe for whole-life development.
With a lineage of both Chan and Zen,
Pragmatic Buddhism ( PB ) is an empirical, practical,
and practicable action plan for cultivating situational virtuosity.
“There is no fear for one whose mind is not filled with desires.”